Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tycoon Gold Secret
        Donate for         WoWGuides
Vote to build up our community!
Poll

Do you like the forum?

Account selling request important information. I_vote_lcap100%Account selling request important information. I_vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Account selling request important information. I_vote_lcap0%Account selling request important information. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Account selling request important information. I_vote_lcap0%Account selling request important information. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Top posting users this month
No user

Account selling request important information.

Go down

Account selling request important information. Empty Account selling request important information.

Post by Design Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:14 pm

If you got an account to sell you can always make an request.

Some things you should keep in mind

• It costs 1 USD for each request you're doing.

• you are on your own when you have a buyer, we do not take care of scammer or you if you get scammed.

• Have patience, it can take up to 24hrs till i'm replying to you if it's accepted or not. If you've gotten accepted you'll get a link to make the payment, if you've gotten denied you'll get a specific reason why.

• Posting inappropriate material will risk your account to get banned.

If you've made the decision for an account request go to *Pending account request* and fill in the format.

If you have any question concerning this, feel free to give me or Zelax a PM and we'll help you out!

Best Regards,
Design Forum Owner.
Design
Design
Forum Øwner
Forum Øwner

Replies : 71
Achivement points : 1501
Register date : 2013-02-28

http://www.designwowguides.com

Back to top Go down