Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tycoon Gold Secret
        Donate for         WoWGuides
Vote to build up our community!
Poll

Do you like the forum?

PvP Retri paladin (5.1-5.2) I_vote_lcap100%PvP Retri paladin (5.1-5.2) I_vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
PvP Retri paladin (5.1-5.2) I_vote_lcap0%PvP Retri paladin (5.1-5.2) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
PvP Retri paladin (5.1-5.2) I_vote_lcap0%PvP Retri paladin (5.1-5.2) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Top posting users this month
No user

PvP Retri paladin (5.1-5.2)

:: Guides :: Class :: Paladin

Go down

PvP Retri paladin (5.1-5.2) Empty PvP Retri paladin (5.1-5.2)

Post by Design Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Stat Summaries
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Melee Hit (3%) The Hit cap of 3% (1020 Rating) will eliminate the chance for any special ability to miss against other players. To check your Hit, open your character panel and then look under the Melee tab for “Hit Chance” and make sure it is at or just above 3% for your weapon(s).

Expertise (3%+) The Expertise soft cap of 3% (1020 Rating) will eliminate your attacks from being dodged or parried by caster specs/classes. To check your Expertise, open your character panel and then look under the Melee tab for “Expertise” and make sure it is at or just above 3% for your weapon(s). Expertise beyond 3% continues to reduces the chance for your attacks to be dodged or parried, but this amount of Expertise comes at the cost of other stats. It is a matter of preference and playstyle to decide how much Expertise you need to prevent parries or dodges from other players.

PvP Power Increases all damage done to players and their pets or minions.

Strength Increases your Attack Power and the damage dealt by all of your abilities.

PvP Resilience Provides damage reduction against all damage done by players and their pets or minions. You start with a base PvP Resilience of 40%. PvP Resilience is more effective than raw Stamina for mitigating damage received in PvP environments. The choice of how much PvP Resilience to stack entirely depends on how much damage you want to mitigate versus how much damage you would like to deal to your targets. If you find yourself dying too frequently, try adding more PvP Resilience.

Haste Increases your attack speed and reduces the GCD of Judgment, Crusader Strike, Hammer of the Righteous, Exorcism, and Hammer of Wrath thanks to the Sanctity of Battle talent. More frequent attacks results in faster Holy Power generation.

Mastery: Hand of Light adds additional Holy damage to your core damage abilities, including Crusader Strike, Hammer of the Righteous, Hammer of Wrath, Templar's Verdict, and Divine Storm.

Crit Increases the chance for your attacks to critically hit for 200% damage.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Gems

Meta Reverberating Primal Diamond
Prismatic Stormy River's Heart Mystic Sun's Radiance
Blue Stormy River's Heart Vivid Wild Jade
Red Tense Imperial Amethyst Resplendent Vermilion Onyx
Yellow Shattered Wild Jade Vivid Wild Jade

Talent build
I recommend you to follow this talent build to get best spells to defeat another player simple in a PvP battle!
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#lyMF|

There's not really any specific way to play paladin in a battleground, you have to figure out yourself what's best for you with. But what you should try is keeping diseases on the player and don't waste your stuns only use it when you need it, same with bubble. Only use bubble around 30% or lower health.

Best Regards,
Design Forum Owner
Design
Design
Forum Øwner
Forum Øwner

Replies : 71
Achivement points : 1501
Register date : 2013-02-28

http://www.designwowguides.com

Back to top Go down

:: Guides :: Class :: Paladin