Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tycoon Gold Secret
        Donate for         WoWGuides
Vote to build up our community!
Poll

Do you like the forum?

Warlock destruction rotation I_vote_lcap100%Warlock destruction rotation I_vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Warlock destruction rotation I_vote_lcap0%Warlock destruction rotation I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Warlock destruction rotation I_vote_lcap0%Warlock destruction rotation I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Top posting users this month
No user

Warlock destruction rotation

:: Guides :: Class :: Warlock

Go down

Warlock destruction rotation Empty Warlock destruction rotation

Post by Design Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 pm

When i've played warlocks lately i found a pretty good rotation that i wanted to share with you guys.

1.Curse of the Elements when nobody else provides the debuff.
2.Shadowburn when target is below 20% health. Consumes Burning Embers.
3.Immolate Maintain at all times.
4.Conflagrate on cooldown. Provides Backdraft and builds Burning Embers.
5.Rain of Fire maintain at all times.
6.Chaos Bolt to consume Burning Embers.
7.Incinerate to consume Backdraft and build Burning Embers.
8.Fel Flame when on the move, but not to extend Immolate.

Destruction Warlock DPS depends on building and consuming Burning Embers. Your top priority is to consume Burning Embers on Shadowburn when the target is below 20% health. To execute the DPS priority, maintain Immolate at all times and use Conflagrate as much as possible to provide the Backdraft buff. After this, maintain Rain of Fire on your target’s location and consume Burning Embers on Chaos Bolt when the target is above 20% health. Cast Incinerate as a filler spell and to build Burning Embers. Finally, Fel Flame may be used to extend the duration of Immolate in times of high movement or in an emergency where Immolate will drop before you can re-cast, but do not use Fel Flame under normal conditions.

Backdraft and Chaos Bolt: Do not consume Backdraft with Chaos Bolt. Always use Backdraft on Incinerate for optimal Mana return and use of your Burning Embers.

Demon: With Grimoire of Supremacy, use the Summon Observer as your pet for both single target and AoE DPS.

AoE Rotation

1.Rain of Fire
2.Fire and Brimstone
3.Havoc

With 2-3 targets, maintain the single target rotation while keeping Immolate on as many targets as possible. At 4+ targets, activate Fire and Brimstone and cast Immolate to spread Immolate to nearby targets. Maintain Rain of Fire as much as possible. If Immolate is still on your targets, use Incinerate + Fire and Brimstone to spend Burning Embers. Use Havoc when possible on your primary target.

Effective Cooldowns

These effective cooldowns are available if you chose them in your talent build.

Kiljaedens Cunning Use as needed for casting while on the move.

These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate into most all encounters.

Dark Soul: Instability Use after pooling 3-4 Burning Embers.
Summon Infernal Use for burst AoE DPS. Exclusive with Summon Doomguard.
Summon Doomguard Use for burst single target DPS. Exclusive with Summon Infernal.
Design
Design
Forum Øwner
Forum Øwner

Replies : 71
Achivement points : 1501
Register date : 2013-02-28

http://www.designwowguides.com

Back to top Go down

:: Guides :: Class :: Warlock

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum