Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tycoon Gold Secret
        Donate for         WoWGuides
Vote to build up our community!
Poll

Do you like the forum?

What is this category about? I_vote_lcap100%What is this category about? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
What is this category about? I_vote_lcap0%What is this category about? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is this category about? I_vote_lcap0%What is this category about? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Top posting users this month
No user

What is this category about?

Go down

What is this category about? Empty What is this category about?

Post by Design Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:16 pm

For people that doesn't understand what this category is ment for i'll explain it here.

For an example:

As a new member it's not easy to start. Your maybe afraid to get *trolled*, posting in the wrong category etc. But you shouldn't! We're a friendly community and we are here for you. And being rude is against the rules and if any members is being rude you should report it, later on we gonna take care of that/these people.

You maybe want to gain popularity between the other members and the forum moderators, or getting new friends.

So feel free to introduce yourself here to get a little start-up on the forum! You're allowed to say anything about you, just aslong it's not breaking the rules. Wink
Design
Design
Forum Øwner
Forum Øwner

Replies : 71
Achivement points : 1501
Register date : 2013-02-28

http://www.designwowguides.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum