Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tycoon Gold Secret
        Donate for         WoWGuides
Vote to build up our community!
Poll

Do you like the forum?

Arms Warrior PvP (MoP) I_vote_lcap100%Arms Warrior PvP (MoP) I_vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Arms Warrior PvP (MoP) I_vote_lcap0%Arms Warrior PvP (MoP) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Arms Warrior PvP (MoP) I_vote_lcap0%Arms Warrior PvP (MoP) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Top posting users this month
No user

Arms Warrior PvP (MoP)

:: Guides :: Class :: Warrior

Go down

Arms Warrior PvP (MoP) Empty Arms Warrior PvP (MoP)

Post by Devrex Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 am

Hello! This will be a Arms Warrior PVP Guide for the expansion that is live right now (MoP).
This guide will include the Stat Priority, Reforging, Gems and Enchants and the Talent Build + Glyphs.

Let's Start off with the Stat Priority:

Expertise (3% or more) -> Hit Rating (3% = 1020 rating) -> PVP Power -> Strentgh -> PVP resilience -> Crit -> Mastery -> Haste

"But what do these stats do?" to make everyone's life easier I will also include what stat does what. here is the List:

Hit rating: When playing PVP you do not want your attacks to miss, if you do miss a lot of attacks than can influence how well you do alot. To reduce or eliminate the chance of missing an attack on an opponent Hit Rating is here to save your day!
For an Arms warrior 3% (=1020 rating) Melee Hit Rating is required to not miss an attack on your opponent.

Expertise: Another stat that is important to not get your attacks dodged or parried is called "expertise". Some classes have a racial which increases their Expertise when using certain weapons. These classes have a little bit of advantage since you will not need to reforge or gem into Expertise and can use them better. More about that on the Topic "Reforging".
The softcap for Expertise is 3%(1020 rating), the hardcap = 6%.

PVP Power: Increases all damage done to players and their pets or minions.

PVP Resillience: Provides damage reduction against all damage done by players and their pets or minions. You start with a base PvP Resilience of 40%. PvP Resilience is more effective than Stamina for mitigating damage received in PvP. The choice of how much PvP Resilience to stack entirely depends on how much damage you want to mitigate versus how much damage you would like to deal to your targets. If you find yourself dying too frequently, try adding more PvP Resilience. Especially if you are not constantly running with a pocket healer I suggest more PvP Resillience since you're much more likely to die. Adding more Resillience increases your chances to survive it.

Strength: Increases your Attack Power and the damage dealt by all of your abilities.

Critical Strike: Increases the chance for your attacks to critically hit for 200% damage. Crits with Mortal Strike and Colossus Smash activate Enrage.

Haste: Increases your Attack Speed.

Mastery: Mastery: Strikes of Opportunity gives your melee attacks a chance to trigger an additional attack for reduced damage.

Reforging:

For reforging I suggest you take a look at the Stat Priority again. Always make sure you have 3% Hit Rating and 3%+ Expertise. After you have reached that check which stats are on the items you wish to have reforged. On items without Crit or Mastery , reforge the weakest stat into Crit or Mastery if that is available.

Gems and Enchants:

Gems:
Meta: Reverberating Primal Diamond (216 STR and 3% Increased Critical Effect)
Prismatic: Stormy River's Heart (320 PVP Power), Mystic Sun's Radiance (320 PVP Resilience)
Blue: Stormy River's Heart (320 PVP Power)
Red: Tense Imperial Amethyst (80 STR and 160 PVP Power), Resplendent Vermilion Onyx (80 STR and 160 PVP Resilience)
Yellow: Vivid WIld Jade (160 PVP Power and 160 PVP Resilience)

Enchants:
Shoulders: Greater Tiger Fang Inscription
Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Accuracy Enchant Cloak - Superior Critical Strike
Chest: Enchant Chest - Super Resilience
Bracers: Enchant Bracer - Exceptional Strength
Gloves: Enchant Gloves - Super Strength
Belt: Living Steel Belt Buckle
Legs: Angerhide Leg Armor
Boots: Enchant Boots - Pandaren's Step
Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Dancing Steel Living Steel Weapon Chain (Only use Dancing Steel when you have the set bonus for disarm duration reduction)

Talents & Glyphs:

If you go to the link on WoWHead you can see the Spec that I am using right now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this will help you out a bit! Any questions/suggestions can be put in the comments on this Topic.

Devrex
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Replies : 3
Achivement points : 7
Register date : 2013-03-01

Back to top Go down